1) Kosovo 2004: Yves Debay traveled back to Kosovo in 2004 and reported on the activities in MNB-North East sector. This sector was the AOR of the French, Belgian, Danish and other forces. The turnmoil in Mitrovica resulted in the intervention by the French elite 1st RCP, with an eyewitness photo report by Yves.
2) Aussies in Baghdad: The small contingent of Australian troops stationed in Baghdad is the focus of this report by Yves Debay. The 2nd Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment took charge of security of the embassy compound, reinforced by MPs.
3) Street Fights in Grozny: Chechen gunmen seized a school in Beslan, Russia in September 2004 and the standoff resulted in 320 hostages perished and 727 wounded. This article studied in depth the urban combat the Russians faced the Chechen guerrillas in Grozny, Chechnya.
4) Belgian Para Commando Brigade: The Para Commando Brigade of Belgium provides airmobile capability to NATO. The brigade works closely with MND(C) and can operate any place in the world with peacekeeping missions, such as in Kosovo.
5) Italian MSU in the Balkans: The Multinational Specialized Unit (MSU) was created in Bosnia in 1998. The largest component is furnished by the Italian Carabinieri, a large police force with military status. This article reports the MSU in operations in the former Yugoslavia.